The TUFF range of personal air sampling pumps offer the user an extremely robust, rubber over-moulded unit designed specifically for use in harsh monitoring environments. With the range offering a wide flow rate from 5 ml/
min* to 4.5 l/min. The units offer excellent functionality at a competitive price. TUFF has been ergonomically designed for user comfort with easy to read display and high intensity alarm LED’s for fault indication. The TUFF range meet EN1232 and NIOSH 0600 requirements for personalised sampling pumps in workplace environments.
The TUFF pump incorporates a proven efficient double acting diaphragm pump mechanism with precise digital control. This offers the user excellent real time flow control and stability across a wide range of sampling media.
TUFF sampling pumps
- Comprehensive range of models
- Robust and reliable design for harsh environments
- Rubber over-moulded sealed case
- Digital flow control
- Convenient drop in charging / storage system
- Intelligent battery management and diagnostics
- Visible replaceable inlet filter
- Simple user interface
- High intensity status / alarm LED’s
- IEC Ex, ATEX & ANZEx listed intrinsically safe
- Intrinsically safe models available for mining applications (M1 certified)
|Mail us your question :||More info|